This is a recipe modified from one published by PETA – and it’s delicious!
Here is is with sweet potato fries and succotash 🙂
- 2 14-oz. packages of vegan beef crumbles, defrosted
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 9 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup diced onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all the loaf ingredients until well combined.
- Add the mixture to a greased 7-inch loaf pan, cover with aluminum foil, and cook for 30 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Remove the loaf from the oven, uncover, top with the prepared sauce, and cook for an additional 30 minutes